Fastener Tech Data | Understanding Series Introduction
In casual conversation, they may be called screws or bolts. In hardware stores you'll find them in the hardware section. In the industry they're called fasteners. Simply stated, a fastener is a device that "fastens"—it holds two or more items together in position.
So, rather than listing screws, bolts, studs, rivets, etc., "fastener" is a single term that encompasses many of the nearly 30,000 items you'll find here at Fastener Mart.
Below are a few reference charts that provide detailed data about some of the "fasteners" we offer…
- ANSI / ISO Metric Hex Cap Screw Specifications
- Blind Rivet Dimensional & Application Data
- Button Head Blind Rivet Dimensional & Application Data
- Head Dimension Chart — Inch Series
- Head Dimension Chart — Metric Series (Phillips & Slotted Machine Screws)
- Heat-Treated Alloy Studs & Threaded Rods
- Hex Cap Screw Specifications
- Identification Marks for Hex and Heavy Hex Nuts
- Locknut Specifications (Automation Locknut, Grade C, Cadmium Plated All-Metal)
- Metric Fastener Specifications
- Nut Thread & Dimension Specifications
- Self-Drilling Screws
- Socket Screw Products
- Structural Bolts, Nuts, Washers Specifications
- Tapping Screw Application Guide
Be sure to visit our Fastener Tech Data section for even more information.