Square Drive Trim Head Drywall Screws Drill Point, Black Phosphate Finish
Drywall Screws are available in several specialized varieties, each with unique properties. In all cases, length includes head height.
- Bugle Head screws are self countersinking and resist tearing the paper surface of the drywall material.
- Trim Head screws have a head diameter that is about 1/3 smaller than bugle head screws.
- High-Low Thread style screws exceed the holding power of standard drywall screws in wood due to their design of alternating high and low thread heights. They can also be used with metal studs up to 20 gauge.
- Drill Point screws are used to fasten to metal studs up to 12 gauge.
- Sharp Point screws are used for attachment to metal studs—up to 20 gauge—and wood. Their sharp point easily pierces the material to which you are attaching.
|SC170-2642||#6 x 1 5/8" Square Drive Trim Head Drywall Screw Drill Point, Black Phosphate Finish|
|SC170-3642||#6 x 2 1/4" Square Drive Trim Head Drywall Screw Drill Point, Black Phosphate Finish|
|SC121-6702||#8 x 3" Square Drive Trim Head Drywall Screw Drill Point, Black Phosphate Finish|